Weekly Memory Verse

We realized the Children didn't have a very solid grasp of all the books of the bible so this week we are doing the Books of the Bible Old Testament
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings,
First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk,
Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Trying again

Well I was just about to throw in the towel on the whole blog thing.
I decided to try again using this blog to post about my adventures in life, homeschooling, scrapbooking ect.
So if you are interested in pictures of cute kids with a few links to great things I find then stay tuned.
Today I am taking it easy. I got stung by a bee 2 days ago it swelled up but went away. Yesterday I was on my feet doing school, planting, Logging books(trying to get the "Library under control") well it is swollen again and looks awful so resting again today.
We are still in on the 6 month new testament challenge we get to catch up a little bit today but now I have it on the schedule during "Bible time" so it shouldn't be so hard to get the 2 chapters everyday.
If you are interested in the challenge check it out here we would love to have you join us.
On Scrapbooking News I did get some pictures of my baby girl that I took in May scrapped.

I cant believe she is 7 months old here she is with her Loving 2 year old big brother. Still as in love with her as the day we brought her home.
I used EllasDigiDesign Notish template for this layout. Its easy to use and free. Go to her blog and grab it, use it, post it and enter her contest for a free Gift Card to her store.
Scrapbooking Freebie tip
I love frames, ribbons, laces...I love to use the cu freebies by Gunhild
the photo frame and ribbons(recolored) are from her sight.